Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Amouage in June - Fate

Um shaking and crying rn and maybe also just pooped myself a bit and there's definitely some pee because a very helpful person on Basenotes has informed us that there is a new Amouage coming soon, perhaps even in a few weeks? And I am SO EXCITED? Question mark? Just look at this bottle! Good lord! I love Amouage very much and I may have to sell my cats to raise money for these. Just kidding, I love my cats, I won't sell them. I'm totally selling them.

UPDATE: It looks as though Fate won't make it to the US market until September. Fate Man will be $400 and Fate Woman will be $435. Yeeeikes. Soon we will yearn for the days of $300 bottles of Amouage. I expect at least half of the cost of the bottle goes towards Amouage's flash animation budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment